Well, I do not normally leave reviews. But in this case, here goes.
The sink in the bathroom leaked from day one, to the point I could not even finish a shave before the sink was empty. Owner informed, but no repair etc done during our stay.
We went to watch the D Day fireworks one night, leaving my Son and partner at the house.
When we came back we were told the man next door was lurking around in the front garden looking in. My Sons girlfriend only had a t shirt on. She shouted of my Son to come down to see what was going on. He went outside and the man said Lumiere. Pointing to the single low voltage outside light.
So my Son turned it off. In this street the main outside lights go off early and not on all night, so was pitch black. Not good at all.
Then you have to park on the path opposite the house, as told by the owner.
This is also used the the same neighbour, who also complained about us parking there !!!
I thought there was dedicated parking or would not have booked, not fighting for a space.
The neighbours cat, he has many and dogs that bark. Bit my hand on the first day, so please be careful.
No extractor fan in the bathroom, so very steamy and the use of the mirror in there limited. We had also to put a towel on the floor for the week to stop the water leaking. It must of been leaking for while as the kitchen ceiling has damp marks on it.
No notes on the house, as to how to use items etc, or rules etc.
I had to track down the owner as no address given to find them on arrival.
Ants were coming in the front door if left open, so watch for them also.
Finally, dusty bedroom for me, as I have asthma. So the first 2 nights were not good at all.
Oh nearly forgot, no code on the satellite box, as switched off and unplugged upon arrival, so was the fridge/freezer. Sometimes a smell of soot coming down the chimney happened on windy days.
But please do not be put off staying here, it could of just been myself, other people might not have any issues at all.