Calangute Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Calangute hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Calangute trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2020
Top things to do in Calangute
Calangute Beach Vacation
Take a relaxing stroll straight from your front door to the sea shore on your Calangute vacation. If glorious ocean views and crisp sea air are your idea of the ideal escape, a trip to Calangute will be sure to please. We recommend staying around Calangute Beach. Just 1 mile (1 km) from the city center, you can book a hotel near this famous strip of coastline as part of our Calangute packages.
Things You Should Know About Calangute
- If you want to stay close to the shoreline, check out what's available at these Calangute beach hotels. You're sure to find a place that suits your style.
- Hotels, like Hard Rock Hotel Goa and Le Méridien Goa, Calangute, are also popular types of properties here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Dread repeatedly reaching for your wallet during your vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Calangute are the ideal solution.
- Our Calangute things to do page is a terrific place to begin planning your getaway to Calangute. Once you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 17,400 friendly locals to discover even more.
- Save big bucks on experiences by booking our Calangute vacation deals. With major attractions like Calangute Beach to discover, this destination will keep you busy.