Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We loved being able to walk to our hotel from the marina. Francesco gave us a warm welcome and a wealth of info about the best sites on the island. He clearly enjoys ensuring guests have a wonderful visit to Capri. The hotel is historic and well maintained. Our room was not luxury but totally suitable. ...
This hotel is at a great location in Anacapri. It is within few minutes walking to the chairlift up the mountain and Anacapri centre, as well as site seeing locations in Anacapri. It is steps away from a bus stop that takes you to Marina Grande, Capri's harbour. They sell tickets to blue grotto boat ...
We booked a room that could accommodate my family of four. One king and two singles. One of the singles was an incredibly narrow cot or something. They took up a lot of space in the small room. There were no blinds on the sliding glass door so the light came streaming in. And while we had a terrace, ...
The hotel was very clean and up to date. The staff were pleasant and always available. The hotel was centrally located and close to all transport.
Hotel Capri Tiberio Palace is a gorgeous hotel with a stunning retro modern design, a superb location and exquisitely warm and helpful staff. We long to return soon!
Great for an early flight. VERY VERY quiet hotel - Great soundproofing. Did not realise it was full - we asked on checkout at 4am as it was so quiet if it was empty and was full to capacity. Would stay again as so quiet.
My sister and I had an absolutely wonderful time staying at Esperia. Although you can tell it's an older hotel, it's beautiful and well maintained. It was very clean and the breakfast and cappuccinos were lovely on the hotel's patio overlooking Capri from above. We splurged a bit for the deluxe double ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Capri Island accommodation! Finding the best home away from home during your Campania trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Capri Island. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Capri Island accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your trip.
- Campania is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Capri Island has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Campania has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Capri Island is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 6% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?