Find Hotels in Chateaurenard
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2017
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2019
Travelers to Chateaurenard will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Place de l'Horloge, Palais des Papes, and Musee du Petit Palais.
- You'll find 486 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St.-Remy-de-Provence
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 22.4 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chateaurenard
Place de l'Horloge, Palais des Papes, and Musee du Petit Palais are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pont Saint-Bénézet and Tour Philippe le Bel.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Chateaurenard. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Akena City Châteaurenard - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and overall condition.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Fort St-Andre, located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Chateau des Baux, which is 9.7 mi/15.7 km away.
Dressing for Chateaurenard
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chateaurenard is 0.98 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chateaurenard?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chateaurenard, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Chateaurenard?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Chateaurenard?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Chateaurenard?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Marche Paysan de Chateaurenard?
Recent reviews of Chateaurenard hotels
More trip options
- Chateaurenard Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chateaurenard Airports
- Hotels near Popular Chateaurenard Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chateaurenard
- More Hotel Options in Chateaurenard
- More Popular Hotels in St.-Remy-de-Provence
- Other Hotels near Chateaurenard, St.-Remy-de-Provence
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends