Find Hotels in Les Baux-de-Provence
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Les Baux-de-Provence hotel prices
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2018
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Visiting Les Baux-de-Provence
Visitors to Les Baux-de-Provence are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, golf courses, and spas. Top sights around the area include Chateau des Baux, Abbey de Montmajour, and Cirque Romain.
- You'll find 560 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St.-Remy-de-Provence
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Baux-de-Provence
Notable city landmarks like Chateau des Baux and Carrieres de Lumieres might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Alpilles. Additionally, you might want to add Domaine de Manville to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Les Baux-de-Provence. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Mas d'Aigret - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Benvengudo - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Mas de l Oulivie - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Abbey de Montmajour, located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of the city, and Cirque Romain, which is 9.8 mi (15.9 km) away.
Dressing for Les Baux-de-Provence
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Les Baux-de-Provence gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Les Baux-de-Provence?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Les Baux-de-Provence, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Les Baux-de-Provence?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Les Baux-de-Provence?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Les Baux-de-Provence?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Les Baux-de-Provence?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Domaine de Manville?
What about the best place to stay near Carrieres de Lumieres?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Les Baux-de-Provence?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Les Baux-de-Provence?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Les Baux-de-Provence?
Recent reviews of Les Baux-de-Provence hotels
More trip options
- Les Baux-de-Provence Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Les Baux-de-Provence Airports
- Hotels near Popular Les Baux-de-Provence Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Les Baux-de-Provence
- More Hotel Options in Les Baux-de-Provence
- More Popular Hotels in St.-Remy-de-Provence
- Other Hotels near Les Baux-de-Provence, St.-Remy-de-Provence
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends