Visiting Les Baux-de-Provence
Visitors to Les Baux-de-Provence are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, golf courses, and spas. Top sights around the area include Chateau des Baux, Abbey de Montmajour, and Cirque Romain.
- You'll find 560 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St.-Remy-de-Provence
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Baux-de-Provence
Notable city landmarks like Chateau des Baux and Carrieres de Lumieres might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Alpilles. Additionally, you might want to add Domaine de Manville to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Les Baux-de-Provence. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Mas d'Aigret - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Benvengudo - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Mas de l Oulivie - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Abbey de Montmajour, located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of the city, and Cirque Romain, which is 9.8 mi (15.9 km) away.
Dressing for Les Baux-de-Provence
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Les Baux-de-Provence gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F