Visiting Le Pontet
Visitors to Le Pontet are sure to enjoy the gardens and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and local tours. Top sights around the area include Musee du Petit Palais, Palais des Papes, and Pont Saint-Bénézet.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Le Pontet
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 26.3 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Pontet
Notable city landmarks like Eglise du Pontet and Chateau de Fargues might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Barthelasse Island. In the area, you'll also find Musee du Petit Palais and Palais des Papes.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Le Pontet. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Auberge de Cassagne & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and bathrooms.
- Residella House - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean rooms at this aparthotel. Amenities at this aparthotel include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Hôtel Terre de Provence - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Pont Saint-Bénézet, 3.2 mi/5.1 km from the city center, and Fort St-Andre, which is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away.
Dressing for Le Pontet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Le Pontet each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F