Travelers to Fairland will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Joplin, MO (JLN-Joplin Regional), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fairland
Places to visit in the larger region include Afton Station, Stables Casino, and Peoria Ridge Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Route 66 Vintage Iron Motorcycle Museum and National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Fairland, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful 5 Bedroom Waterfront House on Grand Lake - Private Dock - Boat Ramp is 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from central Fairland. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Miami can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Miami is located 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the heart of Fairland. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Miami can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Miami is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the center of Fairland. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Grove can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fairland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Fairland gets about 44.09 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F