Visitors to Grove are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, museums, and wineries.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vinita
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 32.8 mi (52.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Joplin, MO (JLN-Joplin Regional), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grove
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Cayuga Mission Church and Cherokee Grove Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum and Afton Station.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Grove. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Timberridge Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Candlewyck Cove Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this cabin. With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Stonebrook Inn Grove - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.01 inches of rain falls on Grove each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F