Visitors to Miami are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and festivals.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vinita
- The closest major airport is in Joplin, MO (JLN-Joplin Regional), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami
The city's cultural venues include Coleman Theater and Route 66 Vintage Iron Motorcycle Museum. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stables Casino and Peoria Ridge Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Miami. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Miami - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Miami - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Miami
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Miami is 44.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F