Families will find kid-friendly activities in Findlay, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, shopping, and sporting events.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Findlay
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marion, OH (MNN-Marion Municipal), 42.2 mi (67.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Findlay
Cultural venues in the city include Mazza Museum, Glass Heritage Gallery, and Fostoria Historical Museum. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include University of Findlay and Tiffin University. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are City Park and Loudon Meadows Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Findlay. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Findlay - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Tiffin - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Baymont Inn & Suites by Wyndham Findlay - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Findlay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Findlay gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F