Visitors can enjoy all that Fostoria has to offer including the shopping and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and scenic setting.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Findlay
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fostoria
Favorite places to visit in the city include Fostoria Historical Museum, Glass Heritage Gallery, and City Park. Additionally, you might want to add Loudon Meadows Golf Club to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Fostoria Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Fostoria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Fostoria gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F