Find Hotels in Toledo, OH
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 2, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Toledo, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, zoo, and casinos. Top sights in the city include Toledo Museum of Art, Toledo Zoo, and Toledo Botanical Garden.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodations in Toledo
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Toledo
Cultural venues in the city include Toledo Museum of Art, Imagination Station, and Stranahan Theater. Notable city landmarks like Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Cathedral and Fort Meigs Ohio's War of 1812 Battlefield might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Toledo Botanical Garden, Lake Erie, and Walbridge Park.
In Toledo, there are 87 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Perrysburg Levis Commons Toledo - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Maumee Toledo - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking.
- Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Downtown Toledo features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and 2 bars. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Toledo include Toledo Zoo and Huntington Center.
Getting Around Toledo
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Toledo Station. Toledo might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Toledo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Toledo is 34.29 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Toledo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Toledo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Toledo?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Toledo?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Toledo?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Toledo?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Toledo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Toledo?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Hollywood Casino?
What about the best place to stay close to Toledo Zoo?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Toledo?
What are some accommodations with pools in Toledo?
Recent reviews of Toledo hotels
More trip options
- Toledo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Toledo Airports
- Hotels in Toledo Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Toledo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Toledo
- More Hotel Options in Toledo
- Toledo Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Ohio
- Other Hotels near Toledo, Ohio
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends