Visiting Bowling Green
Visitors to Bowling Green are sure to enjoy the university setting, sporting events, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars. A top sight in the area is Toledo Zoo.
- You'll find 81 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toledo
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bowling Green
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Bowling Green State University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anderson Arena and Doyt L. Perry Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bowling Green. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bowling Green - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bowling Green - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Bowling Green - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Toledo Zoo, 17.2 mi/27.6 km from the city center, and Toledo Museum of Art, which is 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away.
Dressing for Bowling Green
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 34.29 inches of rain falls on Bowling Green each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F