Findlay Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 30 hotels and other lodging choices in Findlay, though there are only 4 inexpensive motels. These less expensive accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels became more commonplace after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. With a stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers’ favorite Findlay motels available to book:
Motel 6 Findlay
- If driving, you'll be within 26 minutes of Bowling Green State University.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Days Inn by Wyndham Tiffin
- Room amenities like free WiFi are included, along with freebies like breakfast, parking, and a manager's reception.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
Royalton Inn & Suites
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
What to Do in Findlay
People visiting Findlay like its shops and restaurants. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Seneca County Fairgrounds
- Basilica and National Shrine of Our Lady of Consolation
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Mazza Museum
- University of Findlay
- City Park
Findlay is also popular for its:
- University life
- Horseback riding
Best Time to Visit Findlay
Decide when you'd like to visit Findlay by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 19° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 33.82 inches in a year
How to Get to Findlay and Around the Area
|Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express) ||Airport ||39.1 mi (62.9 km) |
|Marion, OH (MNN-Marion Municipal) ||Airport ||42.2 mi (67.8 km) |