- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of First of Florence Residence
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Kitchenette
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, City View
Senior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Hot Tub
Superior Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Hot Tub
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, City View
Premium Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Hot Tub, City View
About this area
Located in Florence's Duomo neighborhood, First of Florence Residence is in the city center and near a train station. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazza del Duomo and Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore. Traveling with kids? Consider Florence Botanical Gardens and Rose Garden.
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum - 1 min walk
- Hospital of the Innocents - 2 min walk
- Academy of Fine Arts - 2 min walk
- Gallery of the Academy of Florence - 2 min walk
- Statue of David - 3 min walk
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 14 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 22 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 28 min drive
- The Bench Caffé Gourmet - 1 min walk
- O.K. Bar - 1 min walk
- Snack Bar - 1 min walk
- Cuore - 1 min walk
- Osteria de L'Ortolano - 1 min walk
About this property
First of Florence Residence
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property at least one day in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 31.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 31 per day
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8 PM and 1 AM (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Apartment First Florence
- Florence First
- 1st Of Florence Residence
- First Of Florence Residence Hotel Florence
- First Florence Residence
- First Florence
- First Of Florence
- First of Florence Residence Florence
- First of Florence Residence Residence
- First of Florence Residence Residence Florence
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
The location of this property is perfect...just yards away from the Duomo and loads of restaurants. Spotlessly clean and very helpful on reception. Maybe needs more clear instructions as to how to get to reception? Its on 1st floor via a lift or stairs. Would highly recommend 100%.