Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Great hotel, staff was super friendly, clean rooms had a blast will be coming back!
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Fountain Valley accommodation! Choosing the right home away from home during your Orange County escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Fountain Valley. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Fountain Valley hotels even allow you to bring several pets along for your R&R.
- Orange County is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Fountain Valley has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Orange County has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Fountain Valley is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 12% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?