Fukuoka Vacation Packages
Fukuoka Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Fukuoka hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Fukuoka trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Where to stay in Fukuoka
Top Hotels in Fukuoka
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Top things to do in Fukuoka
Fukuoka Beach Vacation
If you're craving pure relaxation, a Fukuoka vacation is just what the doctor ordered. Sublime ocean views, gentle sea winds and a laid-back way of life are waiting for you on a trip to Fukuoka. For the complete experience, it's a great idea to book accommodations close to Momochi Beach (2 miles (4 km) away). Have a look at our Fukuoka packages for top-rated places to stay around this picturesque stretch of coast.
Things You Should Know About Fukuoka
- Nothing screams vacation more than staying close to the water. If you're nodding in agreement, check out what's available among our Fukuoka beach hotels.
- Apartments, like OH Inn -Fukuoka Stay- and TRIP POD KOMONDO-MACHI, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and then take your pick.
- Not a fan of repeatedly pulling your wallet out during your vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Fukuoka are the perfect solution.
- Fukuoka, population 1,392,300, is a great place to visit for loads of reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Fukuoka things to do page.
- Save big bucks on amazing experiences with our Fukuoka vacation deals. See Ohori Park, as well as other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.