Visitors can enjoy all that Granges has to offer including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Freddie Mercury Statue and Aigle Castle.
- There are 444 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 52.7 mi (84.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Granges
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. Additionally, in the area you'll find Freddie Mercury Statue and Aigle Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Granges, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 105 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic is 12 mi (19.2 km) from central Granges. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Montreux can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and proximity to public transit.
- Eurotel Montreux is located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of Granges. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Montreux can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
- Hotel Eden Palace Au Lac is 12 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Granges. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Montreux can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean rooms.
Dressing for Granges
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Granges gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F