Best Resorts in Grapevine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Grapevine
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Grapevine
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Resorts in Grapevine
Longing for a relaxing escape? You deserve all the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your trip—from convenient food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Browse the resorts in Grapevine and discover the right one for you, whether you picture yourself kicking back in a suite with stunning views or hitting the golf course for an afternoon game.
Our top-rated Grapevine resorts:
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center - Family-friendly resort rated 4 stars, 5 minutes away from Grapevine Lake
- Features 2 bars, an outdoor pool, and a spa
- 7 restaurants on site
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine - 3.5-star family-friendly resort less than 10 minutes from Grapevine Lake
- Offers 5 restaurants
- Has 4 indoor pools, a poolside bar, and a lazy river
What Can I Do in Grapevine?
Travelers come to Grapevine for shopping and other popular activities, and say that there are lots of great restaurants here. Grab your golf clubs for a game at Cowboys Golf Course, or bring the kids to SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium for some family fun. Other top attractions you can add to your list are Grapevine Mills Mall and Legoland Discovery Center.
Grapevine is also known for its:
- Water parks
When Should I Visit Grapevine?
Here's a breakdown of the seasonal weather to help you pick your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 73° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 94° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 97° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 36.22 inches in a year
How to Get to Grapevine and Around the Area
|Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)||Airport||3.8 mi (6.2 km)|
|Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison)||Airport||14.4 mi (23.2 km)|
|Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field)||Airport||15 mi (24.1 km)|