Find Motels in Grapevine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Grapevine
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
Other property types in Grapevine
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Grapevine Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Dallas area, there are 100 affordable motels among more than 1485 lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Grapevine has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Grapevine Mills Mall, SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium, and Legoland Discovery Center.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was conceived in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
- Located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of Grapevine
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free wired Internet.
- Central Grapevine is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) away
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an area shuttle.
- Located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the heart of Grapevine
- Central Grapevine is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
- Room amenities like WiFi are included, along with freebies like breakfast, parking, and a manager's reception.
- 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Grapevine
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in GrapevineWhile you're sightseeing in this trendy, family-friendly area, check out the fun-filled waterpark. Visitors to Grapevine speak highly of its shops and restaurants.
Here are some popular places:
- Grapevine Mills Mall
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium
- Legoland Discovery Center
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Grapevine Lake
- Grapevine Botanical Gardens
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Nash Farm
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Six Flags Over Texas
Grapevine is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit GrapevineDetermine the optimal time to visit Grapevine by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 73° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 94° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 97° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 36.22 inches in a year
How to Get to Grapevine and Around the Area
|Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)||Airport||3.8 mi (6.2 km)|
|Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison)||Airport||14.4 mi (23.2 km)|
|Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field)||Airport||15 mi (24.1 km)|