Find Cheap Hostels in Grapevine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Grapevine
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine
Reviewed on Dec 6, 2020
Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW-Grapevine
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Hostels and More in Grapevine
You may have trouble finding many hostels in Grapevine, but there are 26 accommodations to pick from, giving you plenty of other options. For those who prefer to save on overnight costs and focus more on going out, you can score great deals on Expedia. We've heard good things about the water park and other attractions in this destination, as well as activities like shopping.
You may be able to find reasonable prices at these Grapevine accommodations, which have good reviews from our travelers:
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour front desk at this hotel.
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine - Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this hotel.
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center - Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Comfort Suites Dallas Fort Worth Near Grapevine - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Grapevine?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 73° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 94° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 97° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 36.22 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Grapevine?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Six Flags Over Texas
- AT&T Stadium
- Grapevine Botanical Gardens
- Grapevine Lake
- McCormick Park
- Grapevine Historical Museum
- C.R. Smith Aviation Museum
- Artisan Center Theater
In general, Grapevine is known for its:
- Water parks
How to Get to Grapevine and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) away from the city center. An alternative is Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), situated 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away.