Find Hotels in Grenville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Grenville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Queen's Park Stadium, National Stadium, and St. George's Harbor are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 97 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (GND-Maurice Bishop Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grenville
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Queen's Park Stadium, National Stadium, and St. George's Harbor. In the area, you'll also find Fort George and Grand Anse Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Grenville, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 39 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Grenadian by Rex Resorts is located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the heart of Grenville. This 3-star resort in St. George's features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from central Grenville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Grand Anse can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the center of Grenville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Grand Anse can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Grenville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Grenville gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 74°F