Visitors can enjoy all that Henderson has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and university setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jackson
- The closest major airport is in Jackson, TN (MKL-McKellar-Sipes Regional), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Corinth, MS (CRX-Roscoe Turner Field), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Henderson
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Freed-Hardeman University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Chickasaw Golf Course to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Americana Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Henderson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 53.27 inches of rain falls on Henderson each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F