When you imagine a fresh city, you might picture yourself walking through the lanes, looking up at the monuments or the gorgeous environment wherever you look. However, there is one thing you are especially looking forward to: History Tower. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and now is finally the time to get there.
History Tower Hotels
Hotels near History Tower
Spending some time at History Tower is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
You'll find it in Sault Ste. Marie. If you're staying around the state capital, Lansing, you'll need to venture 260 miles to experience it.
Are you looking for somewhere to stay not far from History Tower? Choose from 11 hotels within 2 miles. One of the most well-known hotels is the Delta Hotels by Marriott Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront, just 0.8 miles away. Two more great options are the Holiday Inn Express Sault Ste Marie, 1 mile away, and the Quality Inn & Suites Bay Front, only 1 mile away.
If sightseeing's your top concern and you would rather save some coin on accommodation, then there are some budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. Two much-frequented options are the Ramada Plaza Sault Ste. Marie Ojibway and the Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, ON. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
Travelers eager to enjoy some the high life will love this destination's upmarket accommodation options. Indulge in the amazing facilities at the Sleep Inn Sault Ste. Marie and the Budget Host Crestview Inn. These establishments are just 0.8 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
If you stroll around the avenues near History Tower, you will soon find yourself at Cup of the Day. Indulge in a rejuvenating coffee break, grab a sweet treat and appreciate the sights and sounds. Later on, you might feel inclined to go to another close by dining spot. Reserve a table for dinner at Burger King and try something you've never had before. Feel free to get the party started at Palace Saloon, one of the area's busy bars.
While you are here, you'll find out there is so much more than just History Tower to visit:
- There are many pivotal moments that helped mould this region into what it is today. Be sure to check out the intriguing exhibition at River of History Museum for a glimpse into this past.
- Soo Theatre is a superb place to catch a live theater production.
- Day trippers may be compelled to embark on a journey and navigate a course into the open waters after a visit to Soo Locks.
- You're certain to enjoy spending some time at the dynamic campus of Lake Superior State University, a school of higher learning that is valued by its many students and the community as a whole.
- Whether you're a risk taker or just like to watch the high stakes and heartbreaks, it's always exciting to be at Kewadin Casino.
People traveling to History Tower commonly get there by train. Algoma Central Railway is the closest station and is just 1 mile away.
Expedia's Sault Ste. Marie hotels provide all the things you need, so you can be sure to have choices near History Tower that you'll love. You won't be the only one Sault Ste. Marie was a considerably favored landing place over the past year. You'll travel confidently when the time comes to reserve, too: countless new admirers approved of their Sault Ste. Marie hotel. Need help deciding? All the recommendations you need we can provide right here.
- As you might hope near such a stunning monument, the guest service at lodging near History Tower is grand.
- Discover that hotels in Sault Ste. Marie will always be prepared to receive you with orderly and fresh rooms.
- From family reunions to couples, we've got rooms that are soothing for everyone.
As you can see, it's clear why suites close to Sault Ste. Marie got greater numbers of visitors in the last year than 2015. We see your preferred spot in your future with our big roster of hotels near History Tower.
Sault Ste. Marie Facts and Figures
With History Tower crossed off your timetable, there are still more things to see and do in Sault Ste. Marie.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure; when the sun rises, visit a local museum.
- Prepare to see Sault Ste. Marie also is experienced when it comes to custom welcomes after a day spent on its ample pastimes.
- Sault Ste. Marie treasures have been kept secret until recently, but bookings have been rising, meaning the time to book is now.
Planning a vacation to Sault Ste. Marie is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near History Tower from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some breathtaking selfies!