Find Hotels in Horseshoe Beach, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Visiting Horseshoe Beach
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Horseshoe Beach has to offer. Top sights around the area include Steinhatchee Falls and Hagen Cove. You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chiefland.
Sightseeing and Staying in Horseshoe Beach
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Steinhatchee Falls and Hagen Cove. You'll also find Sea Hag Marina and Steinhatchee Public Boat Ramp in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Horseshoe Beach, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 45 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Steinhatchee River Inn is 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the center of Horseshoe Beach. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Steinhatchee can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Putnam Lodge Hotel and Spa is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from central Horseshoe Beach. This 2.5-star hotel in Cross City features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Suwannee Gables Motel and Marina is located 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the heart of Horseshoe Beach. This 2.5-star motel in Old Town features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its clean rooms and location.
Dressing for Horseshoe Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Horseshoe Beach gets about 47.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 41°F