Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Houlakia has to offer. Top sights around the area include Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, Panagia Paraportiani, and Windmills of Mykonos.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Houlakia
- The closest major airport is in Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Houlakia
Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, Panagia Paraportiani, and Windmills of Mykonos are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Paradise Beach and Super Paradise Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Houlakia. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- SeaBlue Villas is located in central Houlakia. This 4-star villa in Mykonos features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers love its helpful staff and location.
- Mykonian Spirit Villas is located in the heart of Houlakia. This 3-star villa in Mykonos features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Villa Topaz is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star farm stay in Mykonos can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Houlakia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Houlakia each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F