Visiting Little Venice
Visitors can enjoy all that Little Venice has to offer including the seaside, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Panagia Paraportiani, Windmills of Mykonos, and Archaeological Museum of Mykonos.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Little Venice
- The closest major airport is in Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Venice
Notable city landmarks like Panagia Paraportiani and Venetian Kastro might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mykonos Town Hall and Mykonos Museum of Folklore.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bluetopia Suites - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Windmills of Mykonos, located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center, and Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, which is 0.3 mi/0.4 km away.
Dressing for Little Venice
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Little Venice each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F