Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 15, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 8, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Visitors to Huntsville are sure to enjoy the live music, theaters, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Von Braun Center, US Space and Rocket Center, and Bridge Street Town Centre.
- There are 117 hotels and other accommodations in Huntsville
- The closest major airport is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huntsville
Known for its live music, theaters, and museums, the city's cultural venues include US Space and Rocket Center, Huntsville Museum of Art, and Huntsville Botanical Garden. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and these places to visit: Big Spring Park, Monte Sano State Park, and Harmony Park Safari. Camping is one of the top activities, while Von Braun Center, Hampton Cove Golf Course, and Point Mallard Park are favorite sights to visit.
In Huntsville, you'll be able to select from 117 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Drury Inn & Suites Huntsville at the Space & Rocket Center - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Decatur Ingalls Harbor - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hampton Inn Huntsville/Village of Providence, AL - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Huntsville include Bridge Street Town Centre.
Dressing for Huntsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 54.33 inches of rain falls on Huntsville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F
More trip options
- Huntsville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Huntsville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Huntsville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Huntsville
- More Hotel Options in Huntsville
- Huntsville Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Alabama
- Other Hotels near Huntsville, Alabama
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends