Imagine yourself in a new spot: you might picture yourself strolling through the city center, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous nature all around you. But there is one feature you are especially looking forward to: Independence Stadium. Now is finally the moment to check it off your must-see list.
Independence Stadium Accommodation
Hotels near Independence Stadium
From the grandstands, the size of the surrounding crowd at Independence Stadium is quite remarkable. A large event here is something everyone should get to experience.
It is in Shreveport. If you're visiting the state capital, Baton Rouge, you'll need to travel 210 miles to catch sight of it.
If you like the idea of staying in the area, you'll find 2 nearby hotels. Consider the Shreveport Travelodge and Cajun Inn. They're both within 2 miles of Independence Stadium.
For those hoping to spare a dollar or two, there are a few low-cost accommodations in the surrounding area. The 2439 Fairfield and the Remington Suite Hotel and Spa are some places you should think about.
Treat yourself and book a room at any one of the upmarket hotels that are close by. Visitors who decide to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Shreveport-Bossier/Louisiana Boardwalk or the Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport / Bossier City, LA will experience the very best in comfort and amenities.
After a day spent sightseeing, grab your loved ones and go to Sam's Southern Eatery (3500 Jewella Avenue, Shreveport). Merely 0.4 miles away Independence Stadium, this dining establishment is frequented by visitors from all corners of the globe.
Not ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just Independence Stadium to do in the region:
- Shop to your heart's content at Mall St. Vincent, a prime destination to buy clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
- Whether you drink or not, Great Raft Brewing is known to be an entertaining and compelling location to visit.
- Sit on the grass and watch as the day passes by, frolic with the kids and leisurely admire the beauty of nature at Betty Virginia Park.
- Research what events are coming up and appreciate a little culture at Shreveport Little Theatre. It features numerous theater productions for most interests and tastes.
- Admire the combination of meaning and beauty that only art can convey at R.W. Norton Art Gallery.
Expedia's catalogue of hotels in Shreveport provides all that you require, so you're certain to find venues near Independence Stadium you'll adore. It's time to start searching: Shreveport welcomed more than a few arrivals in the last twelve months. You can set off confidently when reservation time arrives, too: guests of all manner would endorse their Shreveport hotel to their family members. You'll discover all the secret pointers you need right here.
- The staff at accommodation around Independence Stadium go above and beyond, which will only enhance your holiday to this marvelous landmark.
- From large families with children to travelers on their own, we've got spaces that are cozy for everyone.
- Discover that accommodation in Shreveport are always neat and tidy.
It's simple to see why suites near Shreveport got more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Your desired spot lies in your future with Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Independence Stadium.
All About Shreveport
When you've accomplished Independence Stadium, there are still more activities to see and do in Shreveport.
- Savor a delightful dish of its trademark fare and find the perfect shop to buy some mementos.
- Take a time to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon realize Shreveport also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its visitors with a friendly hello.
- Shreveport hasn't been very well-known in the guide books, but it is starting to make itself known.
Planning a holiday to Shreveport is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Independence Stadium from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and wave hi to more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities!