Overview of Margaritaville Resort Casino
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Bossier City, Margaritaville Resort Casino is connected to a shopping center. Bossier Arts Council and Robinson Film Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Shreveport Festival Plaza and Red River District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at CenturyLink Center or Spar Stadium.Visit our Bossier City travel guide
- Margaritaville Resort Casino - 1 min walk
- Louisiana Boardwalk - 5 min walk
- Sam's Town Casino - 3 min drive
- Eldorado Casino Shreveport - 3 min drive
- Sci-Port Discovery Center - 3 min drive
- Shreveport, LA (SHV-Shreveport Regional) - 12 min drive
- Riverview Brewhouse — 1 min walk
- Jimmys Seafood and Steak — 1 min walk
- The Blind Tiger - 17 min walk
- Flying Heart Brewing & Pub - 18 min walk
- Noble Savage Tavern - 2 min drive
About this property
Margaritaville Resort Casino
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 12.69 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11.99 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities