Visitors can enjoy all that Jedburgh has to offer including the bars, gardens, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, museums, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Northumberland National Park.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Jedburgh
- The closest major airport is in Carlisle (CAX), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 48.9 mi (78.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jedburgh
The city is notable for landmarks like Jedburgh Abbey, Mary Queen of Scots House, and Monteviot House. Additionally, you'll find Northumberland National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Jedburgh. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Meadhon House - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Spread Eagle Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Jedburgh
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Jedburgh each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 64°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 32°F