Visitors to Jeffersonville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hillsboro.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jeffersonville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlet Center is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Eyman Park and Fayette County Fairgrounds.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Jeffersonville. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Jeffersonville I-71 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn Washington Court House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Washington Court House - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Jeffersonville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Jeffersonville gets about 39.25 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F