Visiting Mount Sterling
Visitors to Mount Sterling are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars. Top sights in the area include Sky Zone, COSI, and Columbus Museum of Art.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Sterling
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mt. Sterling Community Center. In the area, you'll also find Trapper John's Canoe Livery and Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Deer Creek Lodge & Conference Center - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Mount Sterling
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Sterling is 40.16 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F