Not very impressed
Posted Jul 12, 2016 on Hotels
We liked the location and the fact that we can check out late (up to 1pm), if we notify the service desk in advance, and free of charge.
The things we dislike were:
- Arrived to the hotel by 2pm (the check in time) and had to wait for 20 min, because the room was not ready;
- Saw the sign that the swimming pool & restaurant were temporary closed; inquired about the pool & whether it will be open next day, and the receptionist told us that they are trying to fix it over the night; by looking closer at the pool & area around it we realized that it was a lie (looks abandoned and not attended to for long time). However, the "outdoor pool" was advertized and it was one of our priorities while choosing the hotel;
- breakfast selection was very poor;
- the room was for 4 people (2 dounle beds), and it was mentioned that there will be 4 of us; however, there were only 2 sets of towels in the bathroom;
- overall, felt like not so great value for the money.