Those traveling to Kriushkino are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kriushkino
Places to visit in the larger region include Korsunskaya Church, Alexey Monastery, and Doll Museum. Additionally, you'll find Museum of the History of Russian Vodka and Prison Art Museum in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Kriushkino, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- V Ugliche - Hostel is 6.2 mi (10 km) from central Kriushkino. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Uglich can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Moskva Hotel Uglich is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Kriushkino. This 4-star hotel in Uglich features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Kriushkino
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 49°F during the day and 9°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Kriushkino each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 11°F