Visiting Lacco Ameno
Visitors to Lacco Ameno are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and seaside. Top sights around the area include Castiglione Thermal Park, Aragonese Castle, and Temple of Serapis.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Lacco Ameno
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lacco Ameno
Cultural venues in the city include Museo Archeologico di Pithecusae, Museo di Santa Restituta, and Museum Villa Arbusto. The picturesque setting of Bay of San Montano and San Montano Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Castiglione Thermal Park and Aragonese Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lacco Ameno. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Albergo Della Regina Isabella - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and 2 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Albergo La Reginella - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Terme Marina - This 3-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Top places to see around the area include Temple of Serapis, 13 mi/21 km from the heart of the city, and Flavian Amphitheater, which is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) away.
Dressing for Lacco Ameno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Lacco Ameno each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F