Visiting Serrara Fontana
Visitors to Serrara Fontana are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral and gardens. Top sights around the area include Castiglione Thermal Park, Aragonese Castle, and Temple of Serapis.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Serrara Fontana
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Serrara Fontana
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Cava Grado Beach, Mount Epomeo, and Chiaia di Rose Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aphrodite Apollon Thermal Park and Tropical Thermal Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Serrara Fontana. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Casa Celestino - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Villa Bina - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Romantica Resort & SPA - This 4-star hotel features 3 indoor pools, 10 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Castiglione Thermal Park, located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center, and Aragonese Castle, which is 3.9 mi/6.3 km away.
Dressing for Serrara Fontana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Serrara Fontana each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F