Visiting Forio d'Ischia
Visitors to Forio d'Ischia are sure to enjoy the spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights around the area include Castiglione Thermal Park, Aragonese Castle, and Temple of Serapis.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodations in Forio d'Ischia
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Forio d'Ischia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Chiaia Beach, Ravino Gardens, and Cava dell'Isola Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port of Forio is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Soccorso Church and San Francesco Beach.
In Forio d'Ischia, you'll find 137 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Garden & Villas Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Mezzatorre Resort And Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a marina, 3 indoor pools, and a full-service spa.
- Semiramis Hotel De Charme - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Castiglione Thermal Park, located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center, and Aragonese Castle, which is 5.6 mi/9.1 km away.
Dressing for Forio d'Ischia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Forio d'Ischia each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F