Find Hotels in Ischia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers give high marks for the bustling port in Ischia, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Castiglione Thermal Park, Aragonese Castle, and Temple of Serapis.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodations in Ischia
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ischia
The city is notable for landmarks like Aragonese Castle, Royal Palace of Ischia, and Guevara Tower. The city's natural beauty is on display at English Beach, Pescatori Beach, and Cartaromana Beach. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Ischia Port is one place to visit.
In Ischia, there are 93 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Relais Bijoux B&B - This bed & breakfast in Ischia Porto features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel La Capannina - This 3-star hotel in Ischia Porto features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
- Hotel Rivamare - This 3-star hotel in Ischia Porto features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Castiglione Thermal Park, located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Temple of Serapis, which is 11 mi/17.8 km away.
Dressing for Ischia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Ischia gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ischia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ischia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ischia?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Ischia?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Ischia?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Ischia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ischia?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Ischia Port?
What about the best place to stay close to Cartaromana Beach?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Ischia?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ischia?
Recent reviews of Ischia hotels
More trip options
- Ischia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ischia Airports
- Hotels in Ischia Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Ischia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ischia
- More Hotel Options in Ischia
- More Popular Hotels in Campania
- Other Hotels near Ischia, Campania
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends