Visiting Le Blanc-Mesnil
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Le Blanc-Mesnil, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, theme park, and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe, and Paris Catacombs.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Blanc-Mesnil
Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe, and Paris Catacombs are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Eiffel Tower and Disneyland® Paris.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Le Blanc-Mesnil. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Citotel Aero Hotel - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
- Appart'City Confort Le Bourget - Aéroport - Our customers like the proximity to public transit and comfortable beds at this vacation rental. This 3-star residence features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Campanile Le Blanc Mesnil - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Stade de France, located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Parc des Buttes Chaumont, which is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away.
Getting Around Le Blanc-Mesnil
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Paris Le Blanc-Mesnil Station. Le Blanc-Mesnil may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Le Blanc-Mesnil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Le Blanc-Mesnil gets about 24.25 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F