Get an overview of this hotelLisbon guesthouse in Arroios, near Gulbenkian Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Arroios, this guesthouse is within 1 mi (2 km) of Atrium Saldanha and Gulbenkian Museum. Rossio Square and Santa Justa Elevator are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free guesthouse features self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find down comforters and hair dryers. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
My Rainbow Rooms Gay Men's Guest House
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
My Rainbow Rooms Gay Men's Guest House features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Lisbon guesthouse also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2017.
My Rainbow Rooms Gay Men's Guest House is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Television in common areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 8 PM and midnight
Guest house Name
- My Rainbow Rooms Gay
- My Rainbow Rooms Gay Bed & Breakfast
- My Rainbow Rooms Gay Bed & Breakfast Lisbon
- My Rainbow Rooms Gay Lisbon
- My Rainbow Rooms Gay Men's Guest House Lisbon
- My Rainbow Rooms Gay Men's Lisbon
- My Rainbow Rooms Gay Men's
- My Rainbow Rooms Gay Bed Breakfast
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.