Visiting Long Branch
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Long Branch, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its restaurants, bars, and shopping.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Long Branch
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Broadway Center and New Jersey Repertory Company.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Long Branch. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bungalow Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ocean Place Resort And Spa - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this resort. This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Long Branch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Long Branch each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F