Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Well located in Sliema. Hotel staff were lovely. Bathroom needs a proper plumber to fix water coming up from under the toilet. Hotel was a bit noisy with the lift making a lot of noise when in use and several mornings there was a truck reversing at 4am presumably making deliveries to the ...
Blubay apartments are in several other blocks besides the main one on Ponsonby St, which is where reception is. Our apartment (rooms beginning with the number 7***) was in a block on a quiet side street, which for us was an excellent bonus. Our welcome was efficient, friendly, and helpful. The apartment ...
This block of apartments and hotel rooms features rooms with adequate furniture and a kitchenette. It is located in central Sliema conveniently close to shops and the seafront. Our room was clean and was kept so by daily cleaning staff. The room finish is rather rough and the mattresses where thin ...
Nice hotel close to amenities with lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Easy access to ferry to Valletta and tours. A special mention has to be given to George the reception manager who went out of his way to help us enjoy our stay. We can't praise him enough.
This was our third visit and always had a good experience at this hotel. Staff are excellent, facilities good and the hotel was very clean. Only complaint would be the lack of choice for dining although a good restaurant a few minutes walk. There are also bus stops near the hotel with frequent services ...
I arrived about 2100 hours and there was no-one on reception. Eventually, I was so tired of waiting, I slept the first night on a settee in the lounge area. The next day, I waited another hour until 0900 hours before anyone could get me a room., but, the hotel people were pleasant enough!
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Malta accommodation! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your Malta escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Malta. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Malta accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Malta is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Malta has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Malta has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Malta is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 24% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?