Worst experience ever!!! DON'T STAY HERE!!!!
Posted Sep 30, 2016 on Hotels
We needed a less expensive option, but will never stay here again.
I understand it is under renovation but, room was advertised as having 2 queen beds, microwave & refrigerator. We had 2 full beds, no micro/no fridge. They did bring both when I asked, but it never really cooled down.
The carpet was filthy and not attached at the walls, brown stains on curtains, mold in the shower.
I had called to ask if they had breakfast as advertised, Well we went down at 8 am, 2people were eating, no donuts left, milk expired, no juice or waffle mix in either machine. They had a waffle iron but no mix to put in it.
The WORST thing was that the hallway and our room reaked of smoke, even though advertised as non-smoking! There was even an ash tray on the table!