When you consider a new city, you might think you'll be strolling through downtown, staring up at the architecture or the exquisite environment all around you. Still, there is one thing you've been looking forward to most of all: National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library. You've wanted to go there for years, and the moment has come to mark it complete.
Where Is There to Stay Near National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library?
Hotels near National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library
Indulging in the culture of a destination is a critical piece of understanding the people. If you tend to appreciate the more compelling sites, you will enjoy some time at National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library.
While you might not be familiar with Cedar Rapids - Iowa City, the place in which it is located, it's likely that you're aware of the state capital, Des Moines, 100 miles away.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library, there are 16 hotels or resorts to pick from. Only 2 miles away is the Fairfield Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Interstate 380 at 33rd Avenue and the Hampton Inn - Cedar Rapids, 2 miles and 2 miles away, are also recommended.
If your family is traveling on a budget, you'll find a few appropriate accommodation options not too far away. The Hotel at Kirkwood Center and the Residence Inn Cedar Rapids are some recommended places you'll want to think about.
No matter how tiring your day was, if you reserve a room at one of the luxury hotels, you'll open your eyes feeling refreshed and recharged. You'll find fabulous amenities and a swanky vibe at the Marriott Cedar Rapids and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Cedar Rapids-North.
Only 0.3 miles from National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library, Brewhemia (1202 3rd Street Southeast, Cedar Rapids) offers exhausted sightseers robust coffees and delicious treats. Later on, reminisce over the day's activities with a hearty meal at NewBo City Market (1100 3rd Street Southeast, Cedar Rapids).
There are plenty of other things going on within close range of National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library:
- Immerse yourself in the displays and shows of the Czech Village. It's both fun and educational, allowing visitors to learn all about the local culture.
- Take a look at the lives, rituals and beliefs of peoples from times long gone as you and your kids meander through the unique African American Museum of Iowa and its unearthed artifacts.
- The entertaining plays and performances showcased at Paramount Theatre are wonderful examples of the local arts scene.
- If you're an art enthusiast, your vacation won't be complete without spending some time at Cedar Rapids Museum of Art.
- Westdale Mall is one of the best shopping destinations in the region and a wonderful place to treat yourself to some retail therapy.
Expedia's database of hotels in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City offers everything you want, so you are certain to find lodging near National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library you'll fall in love with. Cedar Rapids - Iowa City experienced quite a few arrivals in the most recent twelve months, so get researching. All the inside info you could ever want we have just a click away. You can spend with confidence when booking time hits, too: explorers of all sorts endorsed their Cedar Rapids - Iowa City hotel.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we've got suites that are comfy for everyone.
- Rooms in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City lodging will be fresh, clean, and set to invite you in.
- As you might expect near such a fine site, the staff at hotels close to National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library provide wonderful service.
Suites in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right next door with our wide selection of hotels near National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library.
Fascinating Cedar Rapids - Iowa City Facts
You'll still have more to do in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City when you've done National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library.
- Cedar Rapids - Iowa City hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but it is now beginning to gain in status.
- Take some hours to organize some activities, and you'll soon find Cedar Rapids - Iowa City also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the red carpet.
- Be informed about Cedar Rapids - Iowa City's past, then head out on the town to top off the day with a bang.
Paying a visit to Cedar Rapids - Iowa City is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library. Get ready to say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few breathtaking photo opportunities!