Think of yourself ambling through the streets of a fresh spot, taking note of the marvellous landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, National Museum of Australia is one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all. You have wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and the time has finally come to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Near National Museum of Australia
Hotels near National Museum of Australia
No journey through the area is complete without seeing National Museum of Australia.
A stroll about this place offers you and the kids the opportunity to uncover Canberra, the country's capital city.
Accommodations close to National Museum of Australia are plentiful. 36 hotels are within 2 miles. The Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt is just 0.5 miles from National Museum of Australia. Some more popular options include the Brassey Hotel, 2 miles away, and the BreakFree Capital Tower, 0.6 miles away.
Whether you're globetrotting solo or with your family, you might want to book your accommodation at one of the several budget hotels in the vicinity. Positioned 1 mile from it is the Quest Canberra, but you might also like to take a look into the Peppers Gallery Hotel if you've got time. It's 0.6 miles away.
Keep in mind that you have the option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like having a special treat. A local gem is the QT Canberra, a walk of just 0.7 miles away. Another option is the ANU - University House Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
The area near National Museum of Australia contains some spots for foodies. Coffee addicts will love the featured roasts and treats at The Museum Cafe (1 Lawson Crescent, Acton). If that isn't getting the job done, try one of the seasonal specials at Parlour (16 Kendall Lane, Acton). You'll easily find this frequently mentioned restaurant just 0.6 miles from National Museum of Australia.
Before you head off, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- You can tell your loved ones at home about the rich history of the area after exploring the historic building, Albert Hall.
- If you enjoy spending time and relaxing in refreshing surroundings, Commonwealth Park is a spot that you ought to visit.
- Catch sight of all kinds of exquisite, fragrant flowers at Floriade. The displays will have you captivated.
- Take a stroll through the comprehensive collection of exhibits at National Capital Exhibition and educate yourself on the lives and events that formed this region.
- Arrange a visit to National Library of Australia and steep yourself in the marvelous world of books, journals, information and ideas.
Our places to stay in Northern Canberra provide all that you need, so you can be certain to have venues near National Museum of Australia that you'll enjoy. Northern Canberra welcomed quite a few sightseers in the past twelve months, so start hunting. When the time comes to reserve your room, rest assured: travelers of all manner recommended their Northern Canberra hotel. All the secret pointers you're looking you'll find right here.
- In search of accommodations that are relaxing in addition to presentable and neat? You're in a good place.
- Rooms in Northern Canberra hotels are always neat and presentable.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine monument, the guest service at lodging near National Museum of Australia is grand.
It's simple to see why Northern Canberra vacations had additional visitors in the last year than 2015. With our excellent inventory of hotels near National Museum of Australia, we see your desired spot in your future.
Northern Canberra Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Northern Canberra once you've achieved National Museum of Australia.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration right; when the sun comes up, visit a local monument.
- Northern Canberra also knows a thing or two about individual welcomes after you spend some hours on its abundant activities.
- Northern Canberra is beginning to make itself known after having been a closed book.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet some awe-inspiring new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a journey to Northern Canberra, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near National Museum of Australia. Reserve now!