Visiting North Olmsted
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Olmsted, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include FirstEnergy Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, and Great Lakes Science Center.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Olmsted
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Great Northern Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Rocky River Reservation to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in North Olmsted. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn North Olmsted Cleveland Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Aloft Cleveland Airport - Our customers like the pool and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Candlewood Suites Cleveland-North Olmsted - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Top places to visit outside the city include FirstEnergy Stadium, located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center, and Quicken Loans Arena, which is 13.1 mi/21.2 km away.
Dressing for North Olmsted
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- North Olmsted gets about 39.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F