Find Hotels in Northwood, IA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Northwood are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mason City
- The closest major airport is in Mason City, IA (MCW-Mason City Municipal), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Northwood
Places to visit in the larger region include Myre Big Island State Park, Albert Lea City Arena, and Freeborn County Historical Society. You'll also find Green Lea Golf Course and Riverland Community College - Albert Lea Campus in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Northwood, IA - This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Northwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- Average annual rainfall for Northwood is 34.09 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°F