Families will find kid-friendly activities in Norwood, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, live music, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Fenway Park, and Copley Place.
- You'll find 1429 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norwood
Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Fenway Park, and Copley Place are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Boston Public Garden and Boston Common.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Norwood. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norwood-Boston Area - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- Hampton Inn Boston - Norwood - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Norwood - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its proximity to the airport and room service.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hynes Convention Center, located 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, which is 13.5 mi/21.8 km away.
Getting Around Norwood
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Norwood Central Station, Norwood Depot Station, or Norwood Windsor Gardens Station. Norwood may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Norwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Norwood gets about 47.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F