I like that it’s walking distance to the beach. The hotel and rooms are so outdated they need to be remodeled and detail cleaned.
Overview of Inn of the Beachcomber
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, No View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Ocean View
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, No View
About this area
Located in Gold Beach, Inn of the Beachcomber is on the waterfront. Patterson Bridge is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hunter Creek Beach and Collier Buffington Memorial Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails and other activities like whale-watching.
- Event Center on the Beach - 5 min walk
- Gold Beach Books - 15 min walk
- Collier Buffington Memorial Park - 2 min drive
- Patterson Bridge - 4 min drive
- Meyers Creek Beach - 7 min drive
- Playa Del Sol - 1 min walk
- Rachael's Coffeehouse - 3 min walk
- Panther's Den Pizza & Deli - 4 min walk
- Spinner's Seafood - 4 min walk
- Sunset Family Pizza - 4 min walk
About this property
Inn of the Beachcomber
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The ocean view was great and so was the balcony we sat on. There were several broken tiles on the floor and room wasn't serviced until asked. After asking one staff member made sure she serviced it every day. She was great and if it hadn't been for her we would not of even had the bed made. The price of the room was not high but with out service it would have been over priced.